What Are Dominion Mortgage Brokers And How Can They Help You
Many people are hesitant to consult a mortgage broker to assist with purchasing a home — after all, does a broker really do anything that you're not able to do yourself? ABSOLUTELY! There are several benefits to working with a mortgage lender as opposed to directly with banks and other lenders. Here's what you need to know about dominion mortgage brokers and how they can help you in the home-buying process.
What is a Mortgage Broker?
Mortgage brokers basically act as the middleman between mortgage lenders and homebuyers. They assess the borrower's needs and finances, gather necessary documents, complete applications, apply for pre-approvals, and suggest appropriate mortgage products to their clients. Mortgage brokers usually get paid a commission by the lender. Their services typically do not cost you anything.
How Can Dominion Mortgage Brokers Help You?
Dominion Mortgage Brokers can:
- Shop around for you. This is one of the biggest benefits of hiring a professional to do your legwork for you. Your Dominion Mortgage Broker will save you time and money by comparing multiple quotes to ensure you get the best possible rate and mortgage.
- Work directly with lenders. Since some lenders work exclusively with brokers, hiring a professional can give you access to loan products that wouldn't otherwise be available to you.
- Guide you through the process. Dominion Mortgage Brokers are experts in the mortgage process and will make getting a mortgage as smooth as possible.
The above are just a few of the advantages of hiring a broker to find the right mortgage product for you. Contact us for more information on how a Dominion Mortgage Broker can help you get a mortgage in Edmonton.Request Mortgage Info
- Handle Your Mortgage Renewal Edmonton Like a Pro with the Help of a Mortgage Broker
- How Important is a Mortgage Broker When Buying Your First Home in Edmonton?
- The Impact of Debt to Income Ratio for a Mortgage and How to Overcome this Potential Barrier to Home Ownership
- How to Finance Improvements for Your House with a Home Renovation Loan
- How the New Lending Rules Affect Edmonton Home Buyers Qualifying for their First Mortgage
- Contact Us for More Information On Mortgage Broker Services