Self Employed How Dominion Lending Mortgage Brokers Can Help
Obtaining a mortgage when you're self-employed can be challenging, as each bank has different rules as to what level of income you need in order to qualify for a loan. Below are a few ways a Dominion Lending Mortgage Broker in Red Deer can help you secure a mortgage as a self-employed individual.
How Dominion Mortgage Brokers Can Help
- Organize documents. Your Dominion Lending mortgage broker will gather the documentation that you'll need to provide to the banks. We do the work of organizing all of your paperwork so you have the best chance of getting approved.
- Provide guidance. A Dominion Lending Mortgage Broker in Red Deer, understands the mortgage rules and can help you navigate the policies of different banks. Your Dominion Lending mortgage broker will advise you on which documents are required and what minimum income level you need to have in order to qualify for a mortgage. Keep in mind that certain banks will ask for a larger down payment, because you are self-employed.
- Pair with the right lender. Your Dominion Lending Mortgage Broker Red Deer knows which banks are most likely to approve your application and will match you to the bank that is best suited to your needs.
If you're self-employed and purchasing a home, you need a mortgage broker on your team. Contact us today for more information about how a Dominion Lending Mortgage Broker Red Deer can help you secure the financing you need.Request Mortgage Info
- Mortgage Refinancing Vs. Renewal: What Is the Right Option for Your Edmonton Home?
- What Should Your Debt to Income Ratio Be to Qualify for a Mortgage?
- Top Mortgage Refinancing Mistakes Edmonton Home Owners Should Avoid
- Buying a Home in Edmonton: Mortgage Brokers Vs. Big Banks
- What Documents and Paperwork will You Need to Get Started on Your First-Time Mortgage?
- Contact Us for More Information On Mortgage Broker Services