You've saved up a down payment, researched the market, and figured out how much you can afford to pay for your first home. Now you're ready to get pre-approved for a mortgage, right? Not so fast.
Renewing your mortgage was probably the last thing on your mind. However, most homeowners will consider refinancing at some point.
With mortgage rates at an historical low and house prices continuing to dip, it's a great time for the first-time home buyer to get in on Alberta's housing market.
To get the most out of your first meeting with your mortgage broker, it's a good idea to have some questions prepared in advance.
Do you know what your debt to income ratio means? How does it affect your ability to get a home the first time? Here is a helpful guide.
How does a debt consolidation loan affect your credit? Can it prevent you from getting a home loan? Here's what you need to know.
Do you think it might be time for a mortgage renewal? Here's what you need toknow in order to get the process started.
Getting a first-time mortgage can be daunting but it doesn't have to be difficult. Work with one of our mortgage brokers to help you on your journey!
Looking for a home renovation loan? Do you know your options? Here's what you need to know about a purchase-plus improvement mortgage.
What do you need to know about mortgage refinancing? Are there rules that need to be followed in order to qualify? Here is what you need to know.
- What Documents and Paperwork will You Need to Get Started on Your First-Time Mortgage?
- What Are the Reasons You Should Consider Mortgage Refinancing?
- What Do First-Time Home Buyers in Alberta Need to Know
- What Questions Should You Be Asking Your Mortgage Broker?
- What Does Your Debt to Income Ratio Need to Be for a First Time Home Buyer
- Contact Us for More Information On Mortgage Broker Services